STOP wage garnishments. Call Us Now to our office in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“I was surprised to find my paycheque had been garnished for unpaid income tax. I contacted DebtCare and they were are to help me lift the garnishment and find a solution for my debt. Outstanding job!” – Marie in Cobb’s Arm, NFLD
- We specialize in solving your debt crisis by stopping creditors from taking your paycheque.
- STOP wage garnishments, AVOID embarrassment, STOP cash flow problems, PROTECT your job
- If you have over $5,000 of unsecured
debts, CALL NOW!
About Pam ShimmermanPam Shimmerman graduated from Ogsoode Law School and the Schulich School of Business with both a law degree and a business degree. While Pam could have used her law degree to embark upon a lucrative career in business law, she chose instead to use it to make a difference – advocating for people who are in financial crisis and who don’t have the resources that their creditors have. Coupled with her legal and business background, Pam is compassionate and offers our clients additional insight into their financial situations to help them get back on their feet.
What makes DebtCare different?
DebtCare Canada is a debt consulting firm that helps Canadians cope with their debt. If you’re dealing with a wage garnishment, Canada’s best resource is our team of debt experts who will work tirelessly to see that you have a debt-free future.
Unlike many other debt consulting organizations, we are not trustees in bankruptcy. Trustees appear to have a neutral role between you and your creditor, however their main responsibility is to maximize the amount you will be forced to pay to your creditors. Additionally, trustees are paid a percentage of how much you pay your creditors, we are not.
Instead of working with a trustee in bankruptcy if you have a wage garnishment, Ontario residents can turn to DebtCare to find meaningful solutions. We find you the best results by utilizing programs and services set up by the Canadian Government to reduce or fully eliminate your debt.
Break Free From Your Debt
- Stop wage garnishments and protect your wages
- Reduce or eliminate Revenue Canada debt
- Stop harassing phone calls from creditors
- Consolidate all of your debts into one
- Reduce or eliminate credit card debt
- Reduce your interest rates to 0%
- Preserve your assets
- Professional Financial Advice
- Free Confidential Assessment
- Day, Evening and Weekends
- Service All Across Canada
- Interested in more information about debt consolidation? Try our financial blog for hundreds of different articles on various financial topics.